Segue convite e informações referentes ao evento de patologia que ocorrerá no Uruguay nos dia 14 e 15 de junho. Para maiores informações enviar email para: email@example.com
First La Estanzuela Meeting on Animal Health
Second Seminar of the “Charles Louis Davis” Foundation in Uruguay
National Institute of Agricultural Research (INIA), La Estanzuela, Colonia, Uruguay, June 14 and 15, 2016.
- John Edwards. College of Veterinary Medicine and Biochemical Sciences, Texas A & M University.
- V. Juan Francisco Micheloud. Pathology Working Group, Epidemiology and Diagnostic Investigation. Animal Health Area -IIACS Leales/INTA-Salta.
- Dra Ana Lucia Schild, Regional Diagnostic Laboratory, Federal University of Pelotas, Pelotas, Brazil
- Fernando Dutra, DILAVE Miguel C Rubino. East Regional Laboratory, Treinta y Tres, Uruguay.
- Rodolfo Rivero, DILAVE Miguel C Rubino. North Western Regional Laboratory, Paysandú, Uruguay
|Receipt and opening||8:30-9:00|
|Gross and microscopic pathology of the main diseases of cattle and sheep in Eastern Uruguay||9:00 -10:30|
|Reproductive pathology: ovary||11:00-12:30|
|Ana Lucia Schild
|Gross and microscopic pathology of the main diseases of cattle and sheep in Rio Grande del Sur, Brazil||14:00- 15:30|
|Reproductive pathology: uterus||16:00-17:30|
|Gross and microscopic pathology of the main diseases of cattle and sheep in Western Uruguay||8:30-10:00|
|Reproductive pathology: placenta and abortion||10:30-12:00|
|Juan Micheloud||Gross and microscopic pathology of the main diseases of cattle and sheep in Northeastern Argentina||14:00- 15:30|
|John Edwards||Reproductive pathology: testes and sex glands||16:00-17:30|
Veterinary practitioners: for two days, $ 1.500,00 (including two lunches in La Estanzuela)
for one day $ 750,00 (including one lunch in La Estanzuela)
Students: $750 (including two lunches in La Estanzuela)
Uruguayan Section of the “Charles Louis Davis Foundation”
Paysandú Veterinary Center
Animal Health Platform, National Institute of Agricultural Research (INIA)